Shauna 22 Land Company $86,879
Beautiful wooded tracts in the heart of Deep East Texas abounding with game and wildlife. Several suitable spots for your new manufactured home or custom barndominium. 10.221 acres fronting a county maintained road. Approximately 352 feet of road frontage gives abundant access to this tract, while being only about 1,200 feet deep. Electricity available on the back half of the tract making an off the main road building site desireable. In Panola County, Carthage schools, near Lake Murvaul, Toledo Bend and Sabine National Forest. Tyler, Longview, and Shreveport less than 1.5 hours away. US59/96 access to Beaumont. Owner financing with $3,000 down payment. Easy terms.
- WSC: Paxton Water Services Corporation
- Electricity: Deep East Texas Electric Coop
- Restrictions (see link above for details): Doublewides and animals welcome
- County: Panola
- School District: Carthage ISD
- Road frontage: County maintained paved road
- Tax exemptions: Timber Ag.